Wednesday 23 September 2009

Information of literary kind

I've just finished the first book in the Pax Britannia series, Unnatural History, and I can confirm it was a rollicking good read! I was lucky enough to get the book in my goody bag at the asylum, which was a lovely suprise. The book did have a few cliches, and the characterisation could have been improved, but all in all it was great fun. I'll definitely be seeking out the other books in the series.

In sort of related news, I've decided to attempt nanowrimo again this year. The title? Jericho! Yes, I'm going to attempt a steampunk novel. l have managed to knock together a rough chapter plan, and I know what I'm aiming for (pulp all the way, baby!) so my hopes are reasonably high this time... Look out for excerpts on this very blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment